After a busy field season the Tahoe RCD will no longer be offering BMP or Landscape Conservation assistance until further notice. Please visit the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency Stormwater Program website for BMP resources, TahoeBMP.org. To learn more about Tahoe Friendly Landscaping Practices, contact the UCCE Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe at http://cecentralsierra.ucanr.edu/Master_Gardeners/LTMG/
Thank you for taking action to stop stormwater pollution in the Lake Tahoe Basin. Learn more about what you can do on the stormwater webpage and follow us on Facebook.
Don’t miss the resources on our Landscape Conservation webpage and check back to learn how your property can become Tahoe Friendly Landscape Certified in 2015.
All our services are grant funded and subject to change.
Search this Site
News & Updates Categories
Recent Posts & Press Releases
- Golden Bear Community Earns First South Lake Tahoe Firewise USA® Designation
- Wildfire Pre Attack Plans Funded by Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation for the Tahoe Basin
- Eyes on the Lake volunteers protect from aquatic invaders; celebration tonight
- Watercraft Inspection Stations Closing for the Season
- From Common Container to Masterful Mural
Join the Conversation!
Sign up for our free email newsletter and receive information about events, programs, services, jobs opportunities and more!
The Tahoe RCD serves both residents and visitors of the Lake Tahoe Basin. Donate Now!
Ways to Get Involved
Get involved in the protection and conservation of local ecosystems through one of our volunteer opportunities! Check It Out!