Tahoe RCD to Hold Community Meeting for Input on Stormwater Resources Plan
The Tahoe RCD, along with agency partners, is developing a Stormwater Resource Plan (SRP). The SRP is required by the California State Water Resources Control Board to establish eligibility for bond funding for stormwater quality improvement projects. It quantifies the multiple benefits of planned stormwater projects and prioritizes them for funding.
Tahoe RCD is hosting two public meetings to introduce the concept of an SRP, present highlights of the draft SRP, and allow an opportunity for public participation.
The meetings will be held at the following times and locations:
December 6th, 2017 at 4 pm – City of South Lake Tahoe Council Chamber
December 7th, 2017 at 9 am – Town of Truckee East Wing Conference Room
Search this Site
News & Updates Categories
Recent Posts & Press Releases
- Golden Bear Community Earns First South Lake Tahoe Firewise USA® Designation
- Wildfire Pre Attack Plans Funded by Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation for the Tahoe Basin
- Eyes on the Lake volunteers protect from aquatic invaders; celebration tonight
- Watercraft Inspection Stations Closing for the Season
- From Common Container to Masterful Mural
Join the Conversation!
Sign up for our free email newsletter and receive information about events, programs, services, jobs opportunities and more!
The Tahoe RCD serves both residents and visitors of the Lake Tahoe Basin. Donate Now!
Ways to Get Involved
Get involved in the protection and conservation of local ecosystems through one of our volunteer opportunities! Check It Out!