Tahoe RCD to Hold Community Meeting for Input on Stormwater Resources Plan
The Tahoe RCD, along with agency partners, is developing a Stormwater Resource Plan (SRP). The SRP is required by the California State Water Resources Control Board to establish eligibility for bond funding for stormwater quality improvement projects. It quantifies the multiple benefits of planned stormwater projects and prioritizes them for funding.
Tahoe RCD is hosting two public meetings to introduce the concept of an SRP, present highlights of the draft SRP, and allow an opportunity for public participation.
The meetings will be held at the following times and locations:
December 6th, 2017 at 4 pm – City of South Lake Tahoe Council Chamber
December 7th, 2017 at 9 am – Town of Truckee East Wing Conference Room
Search this Site
News & Updates Categories
Recent Posts & Press Releases
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency column: The fight against aquatic invasive species continues (opinion)
- Lake Tahoe Boat Inspection Stations Open for 2019 Season
- Carnelian Woods Townhouse Association Earns National Recognition for Wildfire Preparedness
- Ten years of fighting aquatic invasive species at Lake Tahoe
- TNFAC: Helping residents and visitors prepare for wildfire
Join the Conversation!
Sign up for our free email newsletter and receive information about events, programs, services, jobs opportunities and more!
The Tahoe RCD serves both residents and visitors of the Lake Tahoe Basin. Donate Now!
Ways to Get Involved
Get involved in the protection and conservation of local ecosystems through one of our volunteer opportunities! Check It Out!