FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 18, 2012
Tahoe Boat Inspections Move Back to Launch Ramps for Fall & Winter
South Lake Tahoe, CA – Following a stellar boating season, this Thursday, September 20th will be the last day of operations for the Northstar and Homewood boat inspection stations. Boat inspections and decontaminations will still be available at the Alpine, Spooner and Meyers stations until September 30, 2012.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 12, 2012
Reno, NV – The Tahoe Resource Conservation District is calling all boaters, anglers, paddlers, swimmers and water-lovers! Join us on September 26 at 6:30pm at REI Reno, 2225 Harvard Way, Reno NV to learn how and why to prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species. Asian clams, Zebra & Quagga mussels and invasive weeds like Eurasian water milfoil are just a few of the plants and critters that currently threaten your local waters.
Search this Site
News & Updates Categories
Recent Posts & Press Releases
- Golden Bear Community Earns First South Lake Tahoe Firewise USA® Designation
- Wildfire Pre Attack Plans Funded by Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation for the Tahoe Basin
- Eyes on the Lake volunteers protect from aquatic invaders; celebration tonight
- Watercraft Inspection Stations Closing for the Season
- From Common Container to Masterful Mural
Join the Conversation!
Sign up for our free email newsletter and receive information about events, programs, services, jobs opportunities and more!
The Tahoe RCD serves both residents and visitors of the Lake Tahoe Basin. Donate Now!
Ways to Get Involved
Get involved in the protection and conservation of local ecosystems through one of our volunteer opportunities! Check It Out!