Lake Tahoe Aquatic Invasive Plant Control Program:
- Lake Tahoe AIS Management Plan, Click Here; Appendices, Click Here
- Final Environmental Documentation Package: includes Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration, Response to Comments and Notice of Determination for Lake-wide Aquatic Plant Control Project; Click Here
- Lake Tahoe AIS Implementation Plan, Click Here
- Quagga Mussel Risk Assessment for Lake Tahoe, Click Here
- Lake Tahoe Boat Guide Book; Click Here
Truckee Regional Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Program Resources:
- View the TRAISPP Vulnerability Assessment
- View the 2013 TRAISPP Annual Report
- View the 2012 TRAISPP Annual Report
- View the 2011 TRAISPP Annual Report
- View the 2010 TRAISPP Annual Report
- Inventory of Aquatic Invasive Species and Water Quality in Lakes in the Lower Truckee River Region: Click to view Inventory of_2010, Inventory of_2011, Inventory of_2012, Inventory of_2013
Lake Tahoe Aquatic Invasive Species Information and Identification Keys
Sign up for our free email newsletter and receive information about events, programs, services, jobs opportunities and more!
The Tahoe RCD serves both residents and visitors of the Lake Tahoe Basin. Donate Now!
Ways to Get Involved
Get involved in the protection and conservation of local ecosystems through one of our volunteer opportunities! Check It Out!