Types of Landscape Conservation services previously availible:
- Irrigation efficiency consultation
- Fertilizer management guidance
- Plant selection and establishment
- Invasive species identification and management
- Sustainable turf management and turf conversion
- Defensible space considerations and practices
Requesting Tahoe RCD Services
Unfortunately, the Tahoe RCD is no longer conducting Landscape Consultations due to programmatic changes.
Please visit the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency Stormwater Program website TahoeBMP.org Or call their hotline at 775-589-5202 for BMP resource information. You can now get small BMP retrofit plans approved electronically!! Homeowners, contractors, and consultants can submit plans for small BMP retrofit proposals that disturb less than 7 cubic yards and get an approval online http://tahoebmp.org/SmallBMPRetro.aspx
If you have a past BMP evaluation that was done by the Tahoe RCD and would like a copy of your evaluation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “BMP evaluation copy” or call us at 530-543-1501 ext.113
All our services are grant funded and subject to change.